Year 1 After DivorceREQUEST A CONSULTATION
Apr. 20, 2023
Tranche 2 is fully vested. Since it was 66% vested at the time of divorce, 66% is marital and divided equally. The spouse without the RSUs receives 33% and the spouse with the RSUs receives the remaining 67%, accounting for half of the marital portion and the entire non-marital portion.