Nancy Stingle Perkoski, Divorce & Family Law Attorney
Nancy Stingle Perkoski, P.C.
Divorce & Family Law Attorney
Phone: (847) 868-9584
Cell: (847) 767-3868
1603 Orrington Avenue, Suite 800
Evanston, Illinois 60201
161 N. Clark Street, Suite 1600
Chicago, Illinois 60601
250 E. Illinois Road, Suite 200
Lake Forest, Illinois 60045
1200 Jorie Boulevard, Suite 312
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
631 E. Boughton Road
Bolingbrook, Illinois 60440
Nancy Stingle Perkoski, P.C. is a principal at Stern Perkoski Mendez. For more than 20 years, Nancy has provided passionate representation for individuals facing divorce and divorce-related issues. She focuses exclusively on family law, including representation in contested and uncontested divorce, collaborative divorce, child custody, child support and post-decree modification issues.
Nancy believes in results-oriented and cost-effective legal representation. Always a passionate advocate for her clients, she carefully explores options to reduce the emotional and financial tolls of divorce, including strategic and collaborative approaches. Nancy is committed to partnering with you—whether through a collaborative divorce process or traditional court proceeding—and has a demonstrated ability to understand your unique situation and confidently guide you through your best options.
Nancy founded her boutique family law firm, The Law Offices of Nancy Stingle Perkoski, in 2006. The firm merged in 2020 with The Law Offices of Joshua E. Stern to form Stern Perkoski Mendez—allowing for expanded divorce and family law services that serve clients across Cook County and the North Shore, as well as Lake, DuPage and Will Counties.
Nancy is a lifelong Chicago-area native, having graduated from Carmel High School in Mundelein, Illinois.
Divorce & Family Law Services
- Attorney-Assisted Mediation
- Child Relocation and Removal
- Child Support
- Collaborative Law
- Divorce (Dissolution of Marriage)
- Divorce Litigation
- Enforcement of Judgments
- LGBTQ+ (Same-Sex) Divorce
- Maintenance (Alimony)
- Modification of Judgments
- Negotiated Divorce Settlements
- Parental Allocation (Sole and Joint Custody)
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Property Division in Divorce
- Uncontested and Amicable Divorce
Estate Planning Services
- Asset Protection
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Property Powers of Attorney
- Trust Administration
Nancy earned her J.D. from Valparaiso University School of Law, where she graduated with honors in Family Law. She received her BA from Iowa University studying finance and social work.
Bar Admissions & Associations
Nancy is licensed in all Illinois Courts and practices in Cook County, as well as the Chicago collar counties. She is a member of the Chicago Bar Association and Illinois State Bar Association.
- “How to Navigate Divorce as the Parent of an Autistic Child”, March 24, 2022
- “How a Collaborative Divorce Protects Your Children”, December 20, 2021
- “Is A Collaborative Divorce Right For You?”, September 1, 2020
- “Your Student’s Right to Special Education and Accommodation in Illinois”, March 1, 2020
- The Lilac Tree